1. The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice - I read Interview with the Vampire whilst on honeymoon in New Orleans and had a mixed reaction to it, mainly because of Louie and his whining. But Lestat is a much cooler character, so I'm excited to read this volume in the series. Gorgeous cover.
2. The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan - I've been seeing this everywhere on blogs and was very surprised to see my library had a copy I could pick up, rather than go on a long reservation list for. Love the blue colour on the edge of the pages too, this is a lovely edition.
3. The Constant Gardener by John Le Carre - Loved this film of this and wanted to try something outside of my reading comfort zone. Looking forward to starting this.
4. Baking Made Easy by Lorraine Pascale - I actually got a few cookbooks but I thought I would share this one as it contains a recipe I am very excited to make - Mojito Genoise Cake. It's our first wedding anniversary tomorrow and I'm making it for my husband as a treat.
5. Ghost Train to the Eastern Star by Paul Theroux - I'm a sucker for a good travel book and couldn't resist this one about a train journey east to Asia from London.
6. Empires of the Indus by Alice Albinia - This is part travel, part history as the author travels along the Indus river and explains it's role throughout history.
So, plenty to be going along with in the next few weeks!
Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think of them?