It's time for another Classics Club Spin! I debated whether or not to take part in this one, as I'm having a baby in about five weeks and all, but I love the spin and will aim to read the book chosen when my maternity leave starts in three weeks time (which I can not wait for, by the way!). As always, I've used a random number generator to select 20 books from my list that I've not ticked off yet. Some of them are new reads, some of them are rereads that I haven't actually reread yet.
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- O Pioneers by Willa Cather
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (will be a reread)
- Cannery Row by John Steinbeck
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- The Good Earth by Pearl Buck
- The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
- A Little Princess by Frances Hogdson Burnett (reread)
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath (reread)
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Tess of D'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky (reread)
- The Colour Purple by Alice Walker (reread)
- Hard Times by Charles Dickens
- Dracula by Bram Stoker (reread)
- Orlando by Virginia Woolf
- Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
- Othello by William Shakespeare
I'm happy with the list - the only one I'm apprehensive about is Moby Dick. But in a way, it would be a good thing if it is picked, as I may require a push to get to it!
Have you read any of these titles? Anything I should be hoping for?