Sunday 26 September 2010

Four Lovely Blogs

Recently I have been given the 'One Lovely Blog' award by Jo's Book Journey and Lisa.  As part of accepting the award, I get to choose some of the blogs I am reading to pass the award on to.  Here are some blogs I think are lovely:

Baja Greenawalts Cozy Book Nook: I love the design and style of this blog.  I like that the reviews are a little eclectic and don't follow the same format every single time.  All the books mentioned are interesting in some way.

Borough of Books: I know the author of this blog from livejournal, but what I love about her book blog is how straightforward and honest the reviews are.  I've also found out about lots of books outside the genres I don't usually read from this blog, which has been interesting.

Man of La Book: I love the variety of books that this blogger reads - I never know which genre is coming next.  A good mix of well-known and not so well-known books.

Paper Adventures: This blogger won me over with her post about banned books.  In the reviews there's a good balance between summary and opinion.

All of these blogs are worth reading, if you aren't following them already, you should do so straight away!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving the award Sam! I haven't heard of some of the bloggers so I'll check out their blogs :D

    Yes, I love the little bird too on the cover of IWJABB- it's so cute. I think it depends on the kind of photo it is on the book but covers with drawings are nearly always more adorable. I'm glad that you like the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeep :3 Thank you so much! ^_^

    Also, congrats to you in the first place :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stephanie :) (Books Are A Girl's Best Friend)

    Thanks Stephanie :)

    Hope you enjoy the new blogs, I always love finding new ones to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now able to follow you! Enjoy your blog:) Congrats on the award. Just noticed your profile pic was taken in Vienna, because I just went there are few weeks ago. Lovely city isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. I will definitely come again and again to visit. I am going to follow you.

    ReplyDelete